* On Orders Over £100
At 1mm (1000microns) this is the thickest vinyl we have. If you are looking for an extra raised look on bags, caps, hoodies or jackets. Then this is the vinyl for you.
With a more premium and high-quality finish, Stahls' High Build 3D HTV will immediately increase the value of each of your products.
Stahls' High Build 3D Heat Transfer Vinyl is Vegan and Oeko-TexApproved, allowing you to create high-quality and effective products to suit all of your customers and their requirements.
Available by the metre or in 5-metre rolls, with a matt or gloss finish (all 500mm wide).
How much profit can you make from your HTV? We've broken it down for you.
The total cost of one metre of Stahls' CAD-CUT High Build 3D HTV is £10.35, £51.75 for a 5m roll.
You can fit 250 designs (10x10 size) on a 5m roll of HTV, resulting in each transfer costing you just £0.21.
If you sell each t-shirt for £20 (and it costs £6 to make) you make £14 profit on each sale. *Your profits may also increase if you produce higher value garmetns such as hoodies and jumpers.
This results in a £3,500 profit from just one roll of Stahls' CAD-CUT High Build 3D HTV!
Brother Cutter Settings*
· Blade: 10 · Cut Speed: 1 · Cut Pressure: 2+
Cricut Cutter Settings*
· Blade: Standard · Setting: Cardstock Light+
Galaxy Cutter Settings*
· Blade: 45°/60° · Gram Force: 100-110 · Speed: 300mm/s · *Blade Advancing Varies
GCC Cutter Settings*
· Setting: Heat Transfer · Blade: Deep Cut, Setting 16 · Material: (Flocked) Double Cut · Thickness: 20 · Speed: 5 cm/s
Graphtec Cutter Settings*
· Blade: 45° · Gram Force: 9-10 · Tool: CB09U+0 · Speed: 30 cm/s
Roland Cutter Settings*
· Blade: 60° · Force: 150g-190g · Speed: 30 cm/s
Silhouette Cutter Settings*
· Blade: Standard, 10 · Setting: Heat Transfer Material (Flocked) · Speed: 4 · Thickness: 33
*for best results, always perform a test cut. Settings may vary on smaller designs.