* On Material Orders Over £100
9am - 5:30pm. Mon - Fri
At 1mm (1000microns) this is the thickest vinyl we have. If you are looking for an extra raised look on bags, caps, hoodies or jackets. Then this is the vinyl for you.
With a more premium and high-quality finish, Stahls' High Build 3D HTV will immediately increase the value of each of your products.
Stahls' High Build 3D Heat Transfer Vinyl is Vegan and Oeko-TexApproved, allowing you to create high-quality and effective products to suit all of your customers and their requirements.
Available by the metre or in 5-metre rolls, with a matt or gloss finish (all 500mm wide).
High Build can be used for a variety of garments and accessories to create that premium effect with a higher retail price. Check out this live event where Andy demonstrates how to apply Stahls' High Build 3D onto t-shirts, sweatshirts, and caps.
Brother Cutter Settings*
· Blade: 10 · Cut Speed: 1 · Cut Pressure: 2+
Cricut Cutter Settings*
· Blade: Standard · Setting: Cardstock Light+
Galaxy Cutter Settings*
· Blade: 45°/60° · Gram Force: 100-110 · Speed: 300mm/s · *Blade Advancing Varies
GCC Cutter Settings*
· Setting: Heat Transfer · Blade: Deep Cut, Setting 16 · Material: (Flocked) Double Cut · Thickness: 20 · Speed: 5 cm/s
Graphtec Cutter Settings*
· Blade: 45° · Gram Force: 9-10 · Tool: CB09U+0 · Speed: 30 cm/s
Roland Cutter Settings*
· Blade: 60° · Force: 150g-190g · Speed: 30 cm/s
Silhouette Cutter Settings*
· Blade: Standard, 10 · Setting: Heat Transfer Material (Flocked) · Speed: 4 · Thickness: 33
*for best results, always perform a test cut. Settings may vary on smaller designs.