* On Orders Over £100
Custom Heat Transfers have not only changed the way you add your designs to garments, they also allow you to add high quality, long-lasting branding to products. How? Tagless Neck Labels!
Join us LIVE on Tuesday 26th October at 6:30 pm to discover how tagless neck labels can help grow your heat printing business.
During this LIVE Event, Andy and Molly will be explaining exactly what non-woven neck labels are, how to design effective neck labels, how to source them and how to apply them to garments. They will also be holding a Q&A at the end of the event to answer your questions about how tagless neck labels.
Learn best practice for your heat transfer application, top tips for ensuring an accurate fuse, how to maximise profit when ordering your transfers and a Q&A.
Covered in this LIVE Event:
• Best Practice for Screen Printed Heat Transfer Application
• Top Tips to ensure a long lasting transfer
• Heat Printing Accessories that will save you time and increase product quality
• How to maximise profit when ordering Custom Heat Transfers
• How to include our LIMITED EDITION Shimmer Inks in your transfer orders for FREE!
• Q&A – Ask us anything!
Are you looking to offer more design options this Christmas? We are joined by leading design and educator Dane Clement for a tutorial on how to create full colour artwork for Christmas designs. Conquer your design software this Christmas with go-to techniques, tips, and tricks This live event is ideal for new and existing transfer designers.
Topics covered in this event:
• Manipulating Full Colour designs using Adobe Photoshop • How to add gradients and fades to your designs
• Best practise for full colour transfer artwork
• Working with stock designs
• How to create festive designs that sell
• Using these designs to create a gang sheet on Easy View
• Q&A with Dane Clement (Great Dane Graphics)
If you're planning to sell products over the festive season this year, you need to start planning! There's nothing worse than not being prepared.
During this event you will:
- Learn whats new for Screen and UltraColour Heat Transfers
- Find out about limited edition Christmas Colours for 2021
- Discover how to maximise sales and profits for Christmas
- Ask our team of experts your questions, LIVE
- Get Access to exclusive Christmas HTV bundles
Our new products will level up your heat printing business this year.
It's never been easier to get started with Heat Transfers in the UK. Easy View® online design center, the free design tool from Target Transfers, gives you the freedom to get the UK's leading Heat Transfers 24/7. During this webinar, we’ll show you:
• The basic tools and features of Easy View
• When to use 1-5 Screen vs UltraColour transfers
• How to use our NEW stock designs
• Changing ink colors and sizing
• Setting up gang sheets
• Getting an instant price
• Creating mockups and ordering
• How to get the fastest delivery times
• Heat applying transfers
Want to know how to start hat printing? Need to learn how to heat apply 6-panel caps?
Join us and leading headwear supplier Beechfield Brands as we take you through how to decorate any hat with the New Hotronix 360 IQ Hat Heat Press.
Along with the hat trends you need to bring to your customers over the next 6 months.
Start saying YES to all decorated apparel jobs! This all-day event is loaded with classes to help bring full colour into your business from logo creation to selling best practices. Don’t miss out on this GLOBAL event to connect with decorators and presenters from around the world!
- Simplify Your Sales Approach
- Selecting the Right Transfer for the Job
- Creating Designs that Sell T-Shirts
- Maximizing Profits with UltraColour
- Selling Full Colour into 5 key markets
And much more!
Watch the Full Event HERE.