* On Orders Over £100
Grip Flex is a flexible rubber sheet (46x56cm) that is used in place of release paper to create a protective layer when fusing onto a garment with a Hotronix Heat Press.
Protects your garment, prevents majority of scorch marks from the heat, allows you to fuse onto more delicate fabrics, protects your heat press, prevents dye from the garment transferring onto your press and keeps the garment stable
Grip Flex is a flexible rubber sheet (46x56cm) that is used in place of release paper to create a protective layer when fusing onto a garment with a Hotronix Heat Press. Whether it's Stahls' Heat Transfer Vinyl, Screen Printed Easy Transfers, Printable Media, and more, Grip Flex is definitely a product you should be using to create flawless products for your business.
*Note, Grip Flex can be used with NEW UltraColour Transfers however due to the low fuse temperature of 120c for UltraColour Transfers, scorch marks will be less prominent on certain materials.
- Protects your garment
- Prevents majority of scorch marks from the heat
- Allows you to fuse onto more delicate fabrics
- Protects your heat press
- Prevents dye from the garment transferring onto your press
- Keeps the garment stable (stops the material in the garment expanding) during the fuse (this is more likely in materials such as neoprene which are used in garments such as wetsuits and lycra which is often found in leggings)
- Always increase the heat of your press as the Grip Flex is thicker than release paper it requires slightly more heat than usual to fuse the transfer. Between a 20-40 degree increase is recommended depending on which transfer type / HTV you're using. A slight decrease in pressure may also be required. (Testing is always recommended).
- Use Heat Tape to ensure your Custom Transfer or Heat Transfer Vinyl doesn’t move whilst you’re placing the Grip Flex and fusing.
- When placing Grip Flex onto a garment on your Hotronix Heat Press, always apply up and over rather than dragging or pulling it on and off. This is to avoid moving the transfer pre-press and ensuring you do not interfere the transfer post-press whilst it’s cooling.