Posted in: Guides & Education
Hotronix® Auto Open Clam Heat Press ReviewHotronix® Auto Open Clam Heat Press Review If you're unsure which Heat Press is right for you, the latest review on the Hotronix Auto Open Clam Heat Press from the Geekanoids may help you decide! Find out what they think of the Auto Open Clam Heat Press in the video below! Click Here to Shop the Hotronix Auto Open Clam Heat Press Hotronix® Auto Open Clam Heat Press features Digital Pressure
- Auto-Open Feature – Stahls’ Hotronix Auto Clam presses have our patented magnetic auto-open feature. The press opens automatically when time is up, preventing over-application and scorching, and allowing you to focus on more than one job at once.
- Over Centre Pressure – Auto Clam Heat Presses have Stahls’ Hotronix® patented over centre pressure adjustment. Having over the centre adjustment allows the pressure to be distributed evenly throughout the platen (edge-to-edge). Giving you the most consistent press available.
- Digital Readout – One of the innovations that Hotronix is most proud of is being the first to introduce digital pressure readouts on Heat Presses. If you can accurately see the pressure of your Heat Press, you can apply perfectly every time.
- Twin Timer™ – Allows user to pre-set individual time settings for two-step application or for pre-heating and application setting.
- Staff Consideration - If you are doing large volumes of heat printing the impact of this on staff needs to be a major consideration. By using an Auto Opening Heat Press the application process is kinder on the user.
- Quick Change Platens – Auto OpenTM heat presses have quick-change platens. With a simple pull of a lever, you can easily remove your platen and add in a smaller or different shaped platen. Fusion IQTM presses are compatible with 13 different standard platens and 4 different Power Platens. Use a different platen to create a smaller print area and gain greater accuracy.
- Wide opening - Having clear space for staff to access all of the platen is great for easy layout of your designs.
- Space-saving – By having the clamshell design, this Heat Press takes up less space in your facility. You can use it on a workshop bench, or with either a Heat Press Counter Caddie or Heat Press Caddie Stand.
- Great for DTG printers – The Auto Open Heat Press is popular choice for DTG printers for pre-treatment and for post-curing.