Auto-Open (40x50) Unleash The Colour Bundle
Included in the Bundle:
- Hotronix Auto Open Heat Press 40 x 50 cm
- Quick Slip Lower Platen Protector 40x50cm
- 20x25cm Quick Change Platen
- Heat Press CounterCaddie™
- 10x10cm Quick Change Platen
- £100 Transfer Credit for Easy View
- Target Transfers® Marketing Kit
You won’t find a more user-friendly heat press
Hotronix Auto Open 40x50cm Heat Press
The Auto Clam opens automatically when time is up, preventing over-application and scorching, and allowing you to focus on more than one job at once.
Hotronix Auto Open heat presses come in a variety of forms to help you decorate any garment or accessory with ease. These presses feature a magnetic auto open feature, and a magnetic assist lock down to reduce operator fatigue, as well as helping to eliminate errors. Custom decorate hats, t-shirts, jerseys, sports balls and more. Large heat presses are perfect for sports uniforms and hoodies, while the smaller heat presses are great for left chest logos.
- Auto-Open Feature – Stahls’ Hotronix Auto Clam presses have our patented magnetic auto-open feature. The press opens automatically when time is up, preventing over-application and scorching, and allowing you to focus on more than one job at once.
- Over Centre Pressure – Auto Clam Heat Presses have Stahls’ Hotronix® patented over centre pressure adjustment. Having over the centre adjustment allows the pressure to be distributed evenly throughout the platen (edge-to-edge). Giving you the most consistent press available.
- Digital Readout – One of the innovations that Hotronix is most proud of is being the first to introduce digital pressure readouts on Heat Presses. If you can accurately see the pressure of your Heat Press, you can apply perfectly every time.
- Twin Timer™ – Allows user to pre-set individual time settings for two-step application or for pre-heating and application setting.
- Staff Consideration - If you are doing large volumes of heat printing. The impact of this on staff needs to be a major consideration. By using an Auto Opening Heat Press the application process is kinder on the user.
- Quick Change Platens – Fusion IQTM heat presses have quick-change platens. With a simple pull of a lever, you can easily remove your platen and add in a smaller or different shaped platen. Fusion IQTM presses are compatible with 13 different standard platens and 4 different Power Platens. Use a different platen to create a smaller print area and gain greater accuracy.
- Wide opening - Having clear space for staff to access all of the platen is great for easy layout of your designs.
- Space-saving – By having the clamshell design, this Heat Press takes up less space in your facility. You can use it on a workshop bench, or with either a Heat Press Counter Caddie or Heat Press Caddie Stand.
- Great for DTG printers – The Auto Open Heat Press is popular choice for DTG printers for pre-treatment and for post-curing.
Build Quality / In The Box Features
- Temperature range 0°C - 220°C.
- Heating Element guaranteed for 30 years.
- Auto Clam Digital readout controller
- Press to 120 PSI for heavy pressure applications.
- Die pressure cast, corrosion-free base / top assemblies.
- Framework guaranteed for 5 years.
- UL / ULC / CE / RoHS compliant
- Quick Change Platens – 40x50cm as standard.
- Manufactured in the USA.
Custom Heat Transfers
UltraColour and Screen Printed Custom Heat Transfers are the highest quality heat transfer across the industry. Lasting 60+ washes (the new industry standard), achieving incredibly fine detail and a soft and thin finish to make them feel like part of the garment.
Ready to Press
Both UltraColour and Screen Printed Custom Heat Transfers arrive at your door ready to be pressed to garment. Eliminate the time and effort of weeding and increase the quality of your product. UltraColour Transfers fuse at the low temperature of 120°C for 12 seconds and Screen Printed Transfers at 160°C for just 10 seconds.
24 Hour Manufacturing
UltraColour and Screen Printed Heat Transfers are manufactured exclusively in the UK by Target Transfers, 24 hours a day. Once ordered, your transfers will be at your door ready to be fused within 2 days.
*Once purchase is complete, you will be sent a code for you Custom Transfer Credit which can be claimed via Easy View on UltraColour, Screen Printed and Sulbi Blocker Custom Heat Transfers (www.custom.targettransfers.com). Credit must be used within 1 year from purchase date. Value applied on total before VAT and shipping, one use per voucher.