Maxx Clam (40x50) Custom Bundle
Included in the Bundle:
Hotronix Maxx Clam (40x50) Heat Press
£100 Custom Transfer Credit
The Best Entry Level Heat Press
Maximum value heat press for start-up businesses.
An excellent option for start-ups, as a second heat press or for travel.
This affordable, simple-to-use clam heat press is perfect for start-ups and home-based businesses. Its lightweight and space-saving clamshell design make it great for portable heat printing opportunities, as well.
- Over Centre Pressure – MAXX Heat Presses have Stahls’ Hotronix® patented over centre pressure adjustment. Having over the centre adjustment allows the pressure to be distributed evenly throughout the platen (edge-to-edge). Giving you the most consistent press available.
- Digital Readout – One of the innovations that Hotronix is most proud of is being the first to introduce digital time & temperature readouts on Heat Presses. If you can accurately control time & temperature of your Heat Press, you can apply perfectly every time. For digital time, temperature and pressure. You will need a Fusion or Auto Open.
- Staff Consideration - If you are doing large volumes of heat printing. The impact of this on staff needs to be a major consideration. By using a smooth-shock opening Heat Press the opening process is kinder on the user.
- Quick Change Platens – MAXX heat presses have quick-change platens. With a simple pull of a lever, you can easily remove your platen and add in a smaller or different shaped platen. Fusion IQTM presses are compatible with up to 13 different standard platens and 4 different Power Platens. Use a different platen to create a smaller print area and gain greater accuracy.
- Wide opening - Having clear space for staff to access all of the platen is great for easy layout of your designs.
- Space-saving – By having the clamshell design, this Heat Press takes up less space in your facility. You can use it on a workshop bench, or with either a Heat Press Counter Caddie or Heat Press Caddie Stand.
- Great for DTG printers – The MAXX Heat Press is popular choice for start-up DTG printers for pre-treatment and for post-curing. For higher volume DTG we would recommend the Fusion or Auto Open.
Build Quality / In The Box Features
- Temperature range 0°C - 220°C.
- Heating Element guaranteed for 30 years.
- 1 warranty Year on Parts and Labour
- Press to 120 PSI for heavy pressure applications.
- Scratch-resistant, baked-on powder coat finish
- HRPO laser quality steel framework
- UL / ULC / CE / RoHS compliant
- Quick Change Platens
- Manufactured in the USA.
Custom Heat Transfers
UltraColour and Screen Printed Custom Heat Transfers are the highest quality heat transfer across the industry. Lasting 60+ washes (the new industry standard), achieving incredibly fine detail and a soft and thin finish to make them feel like part of the garment.
Ready to Press
Both UltraColour and Screen Printed Custom Heat Transfers arrive at your door ready to be pressed to garment. Eliminate the time and effort of weeding and increase the quality of your product. UltraColour Transfers fuse at the low temperature of 120°C for 12 seconds and Screen Printed Transfers at 160°C for just 10 seconds.
24 Hour Manufacturing
UltraColour and Screen Printed Heat Transfers are manufactured exclusively in the UK by Target Transfers, 24 hours a day. Once ordered, your transfers will be at your door ready to be fused within 2 days.
*Once purchase is complete, you will be sent a code for you Custom Transfer Credit which can be claimed via Easy View on UltraColour, Screen Printed and Sulbi Blocker Custom Heat Transfers (www.custom.targettransfers.com). Credit must be used within 1 year from purchase date. Value applied on total before VAT and shipping, one use per voucher.