Air Fusion IQ Tabletop Custom Bundle
Included in the Bundle:
Hotronix Air Fusion IQ Tabletop Heat Press
£300 Custom Transfer Credit
The World's Most Advanced Single Head Heat Press
If you are producing a large volume of printed garments, the Air Fusion IQ is the option for you. Combining Auto Adjust Pressure and superior threadability you can vastly increase efficiency. Allowing you to do big volume jobs with confidence.
The Fusion IQTM range is the only Heat Press to have touch screen wifi technology, so you can control your press from anywhere in the world. The Air Fusion IQTM comes with air-pressure technology, to give you the most accurate pressure on a heat press.
Air Controlled - Auto Adjust Pressure™
- Over Centre Pressure – The Air Fusion IQTM has Stahls’ Hotronix® patented over centre pressure adjustment. Having over the centre adjustment allows the pressure to be distributed evenly throughout the platen. Giving you the most consistent press available.
- Air Controlled Pressure – With an Air Fusion IQTM, the pressure is controlled by the IQ controller. By using controlled Air pressure, you can set this press with 100% accuracy. To use the Air Fusion IQTM, simply push the two buttons on the side of the station, when the press is complete it will rise automatically.
- Auto Swing & Open - Auto open, auto swing design, with a foot pedal reduces fatigue.
- Staff Consideration - If you are doing large volumes of heat printing, the impact of this on staff needs to be a major consideration. By using Auto Adjust Pressure™, there is no repetitive stress placed on the user.
Fusion IQ Controller
- Real-Time Feedback – With the Fusion IQTM Controller you get live digital time, temperature, and pressure readouts on a large touch screen controller. Time, temperature and pressure are the three most important factors with heat printing. If you can control these, you will have the perfect press every time. With the Fusion IQTM controller from Hotronix®, you have more control over these, than with any other Heat Press.
- Touch Screen Controls – With the intuitive IQ controller. You have the power to easily set and change your stations at your fingertips.
- Wi-Fi Enabled - Register your Air Fusion and access the Hotronix® Online Portal. Here you can manage users, generate usage reports, and troubleshoot issues.
- Stats Portal - Online access to reporting, including total impressions, active/idle time, and average cycle time.
Air Fusion IQ Efficiency
- Threadability™ - The Air Fusion IQ has the Hotronix® EZ-On platen design. This means you have a greater clearance area under the platen. By having more room to thread your garment, you will be able to place your garment with more accuracy. And save time getting it on/ off the station.
- Quick Change Platens – The Air Fusion IQ has quick-change platens. With a simple pull of a lever, you can easily remove your platen and add in a smaller or different shaped platen. Fusion IQTM presses are compatible with 13 different standard platens and 4 different Power Platens. Use a different platen to create a smaller print area and gain greater accuracy.
- Perfect for DTG printers – You can use a Fusion IQ for pre-treatment and post-curing.
Build Quality / In The Box Features
- Available in tabletop or adjustable-height pedestal stand models.
- Temperature range 0°C - 220°C.
- Heating Element guaranteed for 30 years.
- Fusion IQTM Controller
- Press to 120 PSI for heavy pressure applications.
- Die pressure cast 365 aluminum corrosion-free framework
- Framework guaranteed for 5 years.
- UL / ULC / CE / RoHS compliant
- Quick Change Platen – 40x50cm as standard.
- Quick Slip Lower Platen Protector included.
- Manufactured in the USA.
Custom Heat Transfers
UltraColour and Screen Printed Custom Heat Transfers are the highest quality heat transfer across the industry. Lasting 60+ washes (the new industry standard), achieving incredibly fine detail and a soft and thin finish to make them feel like part of the garment.
Ready to Press
Both UltraColour and Screen Printed Custom Heat Transfers arrive at your door ready to be pressed to garment. Eliminate the time and effort of weeding and increase the quality of your product. UltraColour Transfers fuse at the low temperature of 120°C for 12 seconds and Screen Printed Transfers at 160°C for just 10 seconds.
24 Hour Manufacturing
UltraColour and Screen Printed Heat Transfers are manufactured exclusively in the UK by Target Transfers, 24 hours a day. Once ordered, your transfers will be at your door ready to be fused within 2 days.
*Once purchase is complete, you will be sent a code for you Custom Transfer Credit which can be claimed via Easy View on UltraColour, Screen Printed and Sulbi Blocker Custom Heat Transfers (www.custom.targettransfers.com). Credit must be used within 1 year from purchase date. Value applied on total before VAT and shipping, one use per voucher.